Due to the rescheduling of the Marching Forward event, the deadline for the contest has been extended to November 10!
- Create your own comic with a maximum length of 5 pages, including the cover page.
- Your comic should deal with a social justice issue and ideally non-violence.
- Each submission must be the creative and original work of the contestant(s).
- Computer-generated images are allowed as long as they are your original work (no clip art).
- Comics may be the work of an individual or group
- Artists may submit more than one comic
- Submit your comic in TWO formats: as a PDF (for the judges) and a
JPEG file (for display purposes). Highly recommended: 300dpi resolution
and CMYK color profile.
- Submit your comic online* by Friday, November 10, 2017 at 11:59pm.
Please see https://sites.lsa.umich.edu/marchingforward/social-justice-comics-contest/
for complete details.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.